Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Off to Paradise

Deposited $200 at Paradise last night. Even though I've read on the www.bet-the-pot.com forums that Paradise sucks, I decided to give it a try anyways. $100 bonus for 1000 raked hands is pretty good, especially since I can clear it at limits I am comfortable with.

Cleared about 200 hands last night and this morning, and then made a decent $18 profit at the tables while doing it. I think I can have this bonus cleared in a week or so.

My first impression with Paradise is that it is super slow. The graphics are slow, which slows down play, and they give everyone at least 30 seconds to make a decission. I'm lucky to see 30-40 hands an hour at the .50/1.00 limit tables. You can only play 3 tables at a time too. It's not that big of a deal, since 4 is probably my max, but this will slow down the bonus clearing. I played some 5 card draw there and had some fun and made a little money. Those hands go fast since it is only 5 people per table

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home