Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Good Morning Session

I had a really good session this morning. Won back most of my losses from yesterday (about $15).

Took 3rd in a Turbo $6 SNG. Nothing too exciting. Played pretty tight and backed into the money. Stole a bunch of blinds and got up near 2nd place chips with three left, and then went card dead. The only interesting hand was during Level II. I get dealt pocket Kings, and re-raise an early position raiser. he calls, and we end up getting all our money in on the turn. He turns over...... Pocket Kings!!!!

Made $5 playing .05/.10 NL in about 10 minutes. All on one hand. here is the hand:

PokerStars Game #2572751833: Hold'em No Limit ($0.05/$0.10) - 2005/09/14 - 08:40:52 (ET) Table 'Wingolfia' Seat #3 is the button
Seat 1: MP2 ($13.80 in chips)
Seat 2: CO ($8.50 in chips)
Seat 3: Button ($11.50 in chips)
Seat 4: SB ($3.90 in chips)
Seat 5: BB ($5.45 in chips)
Seat 6: UTG($3.80 in chips)
Seat 7: EP1 ($8.75 in chips)
Seat 8: Hero ($4.85 in chips)
Seat 9: MP1 ($9.90 in chips)
SB: posts small blind $0.05
BB: posts big blind $0.10
EP1: posts big blind $0.10
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Hero [Ac] [Kd]
UTG: calls $0.10
EP1: checks
Hero: raises $0.40 to $0.50
MP1: folds
MP2: folds
CO: folds
Button: folds
SB: folds
BB: calls $0.40
UTG: folds
EP1: folds
*** FLOP *** [4d] [Qd] [Ad]
BB: checks
Hero: bets $0.80
BB: calls $0.80

I pick up TPTK with Nut Flush Draw. $1.20 in pot, so I bet 2/3 so it looks like a continuation bet.

*** TURN *** [9d]
BB: checks
Hero: checks

Bingo Bango Bongo! I pick up the Nuts! I check after him to make him think that the 4 diamond's on the board scare me.

*** RIVER *** [8c]
BB: bets $1
Hero: raises $2.55 to $3.55 and is all-in
BB: calls $2.55

I'm not sure if the All-in was the correct move here. I was hoping that it looked like a bluff of some sort, and that he would call. Well, it worked.

*** SHOW DOWN ***
Hero: shows (a flush, Ace high)
BB: mucks hand
Hero collected $9.50 from pot

*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $9.95 Rake $0.45 Seat 5:
BB (big blind) mucked [Ah] [9h]


And then I won about $7 playing .25/.50 limit. I was doing poorly for the first 100 hands. I was down probably $7, and my showdows were 2 for 5! And one of those 5 was a tie. The other win was my first hand!!

Then I got a run of cards. In 5 hands, I won 4 of them that had total pots of $21.60!! First one was a battle of the blinds. I pick up pocket Jacks in the BB. SB raises it, I re-raise, then hit trips on the flop. More betting insued, and he folded on the turn. Hit a Straight on the turn with JKo and three other folks. Then a big $10 pot where I get the nut flush on the turn agaist four other people who are capping it for me. Then I limp with 79s and flop a flush, and the player behind me tried to bluff their way to a win, and ended up giving me lots of thier chips.

Definately a fun morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home