Friday, September 23, 2005

Bankroll doubled!

F'in sweet! I just doubled my bankroll!

______________________________
Dear Mr XXXXX

Thank you for your email.

I can confirm that at the last count the total number of raked hands you have played in the September Bonus Bonanza promotion was 266. I am therefore pleased to confirm I have credited your account with $50 worth of bonus chips, taking your total earned in this promotion to $50.

I have also credited your account with $50 worth of bonus chips for the sign-up bonus.

Please allow 15 minutes for these funds to show in your account.

If you require any further assistance with regard to this or any other matter please do not hesitate to contact us here at Customer Services. Our team are available 24 hours a day by e-mail or telephone on 1 866 3333 238 and will be pleased to assist you.

Kind Regards

__________________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home