Monday, October 10, 2005

Discipline

I need to be more disciplined.

I go to one of these new sites to do some bonus whoring, and I see some new games, and go "OOooo, that looks like fun!" And I try my hand at some 5 card draw, or some pineapple, etc.... Plus I need to get back into the routine of tracking my play better. When I was just playing at PokerStars, I kept detailed information, but now that I am jumping from site to site, I haven't been doing that.

I would say that I am about a litte bit better than break even poker player at Limit Hold 'em and I've made a few dollars at NL Ring. I've made the most money playing Sit-N-Gos. But I've given my profits back playing some of these other games, plus the MTTs. I really like playing NL MTTs (just small buy-ins), but I have never cashed. The only MTTs I have done good in were FPP Qualifiers at PokerStars. I'm 2 for 2 in the top 10 for those.

I finally purchased PokerTracker this morning with some of my profits, and I am going to stick to Limit for a while, plus SNGs at Stars. I think this is +EV for me.

Thanks for reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home