Monday, August 28, 2006

Break Even Weekend

Lost a little on Friday. Lost more on Saturday. Won it all back on Sunday. Would have been up a lot more because on Sunday, but got rivered to death in the afternoon. Sunday could have easily been a +$600 day if it weren't for those suckouts.

Played mostly at Full Tilt, and I am enjoying playing over there again. There are a lot more people, and that means there are going to be more bad players. I actually found quite a few fish this weekend. I was able to get a lot of money off of a couple, but the biggest fish sucked out on me a couple times. His stats were VP$IP of 75%, Pre-Flop Raise of 0%, and aggression factor of under 1.00!!! If you look up "donk calling station" in the dictionary, you will find this guy. He was truly horrible. Of course, I couldn't get a hand to save my life against him. The one big hand I played against him, he sucked out on me.

I had AJ in Late Position, and he was the BB. I raised it up standard with AJs, and of course he called. Flop came A, J, x. Top two pair for me, yay. So I bet 60% and he calls (duh). Turn is a King. uh oh. I bet again half pot and he calls. River is another King and my two pair is counterfeited. Check Check. He has AQ and wins with AAKKQ vs my AAKKJ. After the flop, I'm 85% to win.

It's been a while since I've played at a site where I can datamine and really use a HUD program to display stats of my opponents. I am really liking this extra information now over at Full Tilt. Getting an idea if my opponent is a maniac or a calling station is valuable information.

Here are a couple updated graphs of my bankroll. The first is total bankroll, with rakeback, bonuses all included. The last one is just poker starting off with $0 in the beginning of November. As you can see, I was pretty much break even from November to March, then went on a heater in April-May, and from June till now, its pretty much break even again. Uggg.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home