Friday, May 08, 2009

Swing Set!

Here's a quick picture of the swing set that built while out for paternity leave (Paid for by poker! Thanks Poker!)

The kids love it, especially the tire swing down below.


*************************
More running bad in poker. I played a 45 minute session this morning while up with Claranna. I think I played really well, and I could only spot where I made a mistake (which cost me about $30).

But I still lost for the session. Got it in with QQ vs KK all-in PF against a LAG (why do the lags always have it against me?). Then I lost another stack in the following hand:

I'm in the SB with JdTd. It folds to the LAG on the button who bets. I 3-bet (I usually never fold in this spot with JTs. I vary between calling and 3-betting). He calls. Flop is all 9d, 8d, 3d. Bingo Bango Bongo! Flop a flush with a Straight flush draw in a 3-bet pot! Woot!

I bet, he raises, we get it in........ He flips up Ad4d. Yep, he called a 3-bet with A4s, which happened to be the same suit as me, and we both flopped flushes in a 3-bet pot.

You can't run much worse than this folks.

1 Comments:

At 7:33 AM , Blogger Leonie Daecher said...

Placing Winter Olympic Games bets has never been easier! Try it right now with us!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home