Thursday, May 07, 2009

I'm Back with a new addition!

It's been a while since I last posted. But I have an excuse. Eleven days ago we celebrated the birth of Child #3, Claranna Rose on April 26th. Things have been going very well. Here are a couple pics.


Here is a picture of Claranna sucking on her fingers. Isabella did this too (And my mother-in-law says my wife did it too as a newborn). Pretty amazing, huh?


My paternity leave lasted only five days, so I got back to work this Tuesday. I really wish it was longer, because we've been super busy. I even found time while on leave to build a swing set for the kids. I spent all day Saturday, Sunday, and Monday building this thing. I'll have to put up a picture of it, because I'm pretty proud of the fact that I got it done in that amount of time (It was a Rainbow Play systems Kit).

***************************
As far as poker goes, I obviously haven't been playing much lately. I'm actually sick of poker right now. I've been running so unbelievably bad the last month plus, that I find myself getting pissed off and shutting down the poker client a lot faster. My Won money at showdown percentage for the last month plus is only at 40%. 40% is absolutely pathetic. Normal is about 50%. I'm running into the top of everyones range constantly.

I haven't played in any BBT4 events since a mookie a few weeks ago when I had a huge chip stack and gave most of it away when my flush was no match for Dr Pauly's flopped quads. I run goot. Not sure how many more BBT4 events I'll be able to play. I was hoping to defend my BBT title, but it looks like neither I or Loretta8 will be in the tournament of champions.

Cheers!

7 Comments:

At 2:42 PM , Blogger BWoP said...

Congrats on the new addition!

 
At 3:08 PM , Blogger Mondogarage said...

Congratulations! I'd also add that Claranna, while sucking her fingers, is making a great RAWK! hand gesture...a portent of things to come!

 
At 3:14 PM , Blogger jjok said...

she's a keeper.... ;) grats bub.

That last picture, it's too bad she couldn't stick her tongue out cuz she'd look like a member of Kiss with her hand like that.

ROCK ON

 
At 4:20 PM , Blogger PokahDave said...

Congrats on the baby girl PokerFool!!!!

 
At 7:08 AM , Blogger TuscaloosaJohnny said...

Hearty congratulations!

Our first is many months away.

 
At 11:57 AM , Blogger PokerFool said...

Thanks all!

 
At 6:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new arrival. I've never seen a baby suck their fingers like that, it looks so strange!

My Mrs recently had our baby son and he won't suck his thumb, only a dummy now and then

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home