Friday, February 13, 2009

Holy Cow!

Another two weeks since my last post. Yikes!

Let's see. What is new? Well, January sucked. I think with rakeback and the year end bonus, I might have broken even. I went into the last night of January down about $500 in NL Hold 'em cash games. But I grinded out a really nice $700 session to end positive on the cash games for the month. I lost in Tournaments and Omaha, so that's where I get the breakeven month from.


February has been going awesome though. Take a look at this graph!


Here is my biggest hand of the month. This table was pretty aggressive and thought the chances that someone would squeeze was high. Nice to get it in all-in PF with KK against AK and AK. I dodged the two aces left in the deck, and won a nice pot.

Full Tilt Poker $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players

cx17863 (UTG): $224.90
Hero (MP): $306.85
NPND (CO): $200.00
Feeeeshh (BTN): $189.00
cashflowz75 (SB): $145.00
Hans Vogl (BB): $640.70

Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is MP with Kh Kc
cx17863 raises to $7, Hero calls $7, NPND raises to $31, 3 folds, cx17863 raises to $224.90 all in, Hero raises to $306.85 all in, NPND calls $169 all in

Flop: ($652.80) 3d 4c 9s

Turn: ($652.80) 5d

River: ($652.80) 4s

Final Pot: $652.80
cx17863 shows Kd Ac (a pair of Fours)
Hero shows Kh Kc (two pair, Kings and Fours)
NPND shows Ks Ad (a pair of Fours)
Hero wins $49.80
Hero wins $600.00
(Rake: $3.00)

****************************

In other poker news, I'm heading down to Iowa tonight for some live NL action. It should be fun. I'm really looking forward to taking a bunch of money from some farmers tonight :) If I start out doing well, I'll probably move over to the 2/5 NL game that sometimes goes on. I've never seen a higher game go on down there, so the players are quite a bit better than the 1/2 players.

Still, I'm sure I am one of the best that play down there, even in the 2/5 game. And this is Iowa. I don't have to say much more than that.

*************************

The band Red came out with a new album this week, and it is really good. I first saw them when they opened for Breaking Benjamin and Three Days Grace almost two years ago. If you like that kind of music, definitely check them out. Here is a youtube video of one of the songs from the new album.



Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home