Monday, September 10, 2007

Damn I'm Lazy.

Time for a Mega Post!

It's been a while since I posted last. I think it has to do with the cold streak I am on in the cash games. Take a look at this Set-o-meter pic from Aug 24 till Sep 04. Pretty pathetic, huh?




This is about 5500 hands worth. Looking at this graph, it looks like 98% of people flop more sets than me. Pathetic! From Sept 4 until today isn't much better. And I blame my cold streak on my lack of playing. I think I've only gotten in 2,000 hands or so this month so far. And that is after I got in 18,000 hands in August, so I am on pace for only 6,ooo hands this month. WAY below average. I've gone at least four days this month without playing at all. That is very strange for me. Whenever I would have free time, I would fire up the poker machine and play for a quick half hour or something. The last couple weeks, I am instead sitting down and playing some Resident Evil 4 on the Wii. My new favorite game of all time!

So even though my cash games are going terrible, I am doing awesome on the MTT front. If you read my previous post, you'll see that I took down The Hoy last week. I played some Tournaments again this past Friday and did really well.

I played three tournaments, and I cashed in all three. I played the $26 nightly $28,000 guaranteed, Full Tilts $10 rebuy, and PokerStars $10 rebuy. I finished about halfway through the money in the 28k guaranteed, which only profited me about $20. But the two rebuy tournaments I did really well. At one point deep in the tourneys (And in the money), I was in the top 20 in both.



There you see me in 3rd place and 17th place at the same time. I had the chip lead for a while in the Full Tilt rebuy.

The amazing thing about these rebuy tournaments is that other than the initial rebuy at the start of the games, I did not have to rebuy at all. So after taking the add-on, I only had $30 into each tournament.

In the end, I finished in 52nd place at PokerStars and cashed $150 (First place cashed $13,000). I went out with AK vs QQ.

And at Full Tilt, I finished in 6th place and cashed $750. My first final table at a big MTT, and my biggest MTT score ever.


I went out with AK vs KK. Uggg, My best hand during the final table, and I run into KK. What luck. If I have time tomorrow, I'll post some of the interesting hands from these two tournaments.

--------------------------------------------------

I might as well post my August results too in this mega-post. I played the most hand I have ever played, and when I include rakeback, I made over $2,000 again. I'm liking this streak of $2,000 + months!

Here are the monthly graphs



I figure about $40 an hour for the month. Not too bad, and pretty close to what I have been averaging the last couple months.

Goals for September? Well, I guess playing more would be a goal. But even as I type this, I don't have a huge desire to play much online poker. I am going to go to a bar league tournament tonight, so maybe that will get my interest back up. I had a lot of fun playing tournaments last Friday, but I don't get many opportunities to play tournaments, online or live. I better get that interest back up soon so that I am at the top of my game when I go to Vegas in a week and a half.

Cheers!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:06 PM , Blogger PokerFool said...

Test

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home