Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Not Much Going On

Took a mini-vacation last weekend, so I haven't played all that much poker. Maybe only 4000 hands so far this month, and I am down just a couple buy-ins.

I've been kinda bored by poker the last couple days, and it has crept into my game some. Because when I am bored, I try and do something to liven it up, and that means playing a lot looser. And when you play more of a LAG (Loose Aggressive) game, your variance goes up. Plus, I'm not hitting any of my draws, and I am not getting paid off on my flopped sets.

I have played about 4000 hands, and I have only flopped sets 16 times. The most I've won from those 16 sets is $69, $49, $27, and $20. Average profit from my sets is only about $8. That sucks big time. I think there have only been 5 of those 16 where I even saw a turn card and 3 seeing a showdown. Blah.

*******************************************

For some reason, I've watched most of the NBA Finals games this year. What a boring series. I don't think it can get much worse? Sure, San Antonio is a good team, but they are boring as heck. It sure would have been nice to see Phoenix and Chicago in the finals. Or Lebron James actually playing good basketball.

Cheers!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home