Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Playing Fairly Well lately

Greetings Fellow Poker Enthusiasts. I've been meaning to post for a while, but when I sit down and start to write, I just don't feel like I have too much to say. Blah. I'm going to try a little harder to start posting some interesting hands from the previous sessions.

2007 has been going pretty good. Even though I am not making anything on the bonus front, because it's hard to move money around, I am making some money from just poker. February was a little bit better than January on the poker front. I profited right around $625 for the month. I made money in the cash games, and lost money in the SNGs and MTTs. I only played about 6 SNGs, and lost every one, for a loss of $134.00. And I only played MTTs twice during the month. I had two cashes, described below, in the Full Tilt Daily Double Tournaments. For the month, I still was down though, roughly $25.

The cash games is where I did really well. I only played 6500 hands though, which isn't that much. There are people out there that can do that in a couple days. Most of my play was at 100NL, where I ran at 8.29 PTBB/100. That's a really good win rate. Hopefully I can keep that up. I also played a few hands at 50NL, 200NL, and 400NL, but nothing too significant.

Here is a graph of my February Cash game play.



I'll start posting some interesting hands starting tomorrow. I promise!!

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home