Thursday, June 01, 2006

Ding! 9 G's

The ole bankroll grew by $875 in the last 24 hours. I was credited with my TopRankedPoker bonus of 320 Euro (About $400) last night. I only got through just over 1500 VIPs, but they give credit for partial bonuses over at B2B, so that was really nice.

Then I signed up at Pacific Poker through PokerSavvy.com last night. I deposited $500, and this morning my balance was $975. And that isn't even including the $100 bonus that they credit you right away! In about 300 hands total at 100NL and 200NL, I made $475! Not too shaby. It's safe to assume that the players there are truly crazy. On some of the full ring games, the VP$IP was over 50%! Yikes! I think I am going to enjoy playing over at Pacific.

My most memorable hand was this morning at a $100NL table. I get pocket Queens, and raise it up 4x BB. I get one caller. Flop comes Qd, Jd, 3c. I bet near full pot and get called. Turn is the 3d. Bingo! Hopefully he was drawing to a flush. I bet smallish this time, only about 1/3 pot and get called again. Turn is another Jack! Bingo Bango Bongo! I push the rest of my chips in and he calls with J8o. Doh! Thank you very much!

My bankroll is a hair under $9,500. I should pass the 10k mark in the next week or so! Wow!

When I get back from my mini-vacation, I'll have to post up my May results. After April, I thought that I would never be able to match those results again for quite a while. Well, May was just as good, which is hard to believe. I would say that at most, I play 10 hours a week, and if you take my last two months, and include bonuses, my hourly rate is right around $70 an hour. Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home