Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Poker Source Online

I threw up a link on the right to Poker Source Online this weekend. For all my friends and visitors who are new to online poker or still newbies, I highly recommend going through them when signing up for the different poker sites they offer. Not only will you still earn the initial deposit bonuses that each site offer, you can get some really nice poker chip sets or PSO points which can be used for a number of things, including gift certificates to Best Buy, Amazon, Party Poker, Ebay, etc...

There are other gifts you can sign up for, but I would recommend signing up for the PSO points or the Nevada Jacks chip sets. Those two are the best deals. You will get either 6000 or 9000 PSO points, and $10 = 1000 PSO points.

I've earned 18000 PSO points from doing just two sites through them (Absolute and Poker Room). I cashed in those points this weekend and got a $75 Amazon.com gift cerificate, and a $100 gift certificate to Party Poker.

The promotions that are the easiest in my opinion are:
  • Full Tilt
  • Party Poker
  • Absolute
  • BoDog
  • Paradise
If you haven't signed up for any of the sites they offer, I would definately sign up through them. Use the link to the right, or put my referral name in the refreral box when you sign up, and I get 1000 PSO points too!

My PSO referrel name: pokerfool

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home