Wednesday, October 01, 2008

September Results

Ahhh, September comes to a close. That makes me sad, because September was my Best Month Everâ„¢!! Even better than June, when I won the WSOP main event seat (Losing in the cash games that month brought me down a little)

I did pretty good in cash game, especially since I only played 6200 hands in 21 hours.


MTTs obviously rocked, with my two big cashes. Add that with some rakeback and a little bit playing Omaha, and I almost had a 5 figure month. I figure that I played maybe a total of 30 hours this month, so I like that hourly rate.

*********************************

I think that it is safe to say that I was a little burnt out on poker the last couple months. I haven't played much, and I haven't done much in the way of studying. But the last week or so, I've really gotten back into it. I've watched a ton of videos(and I've signed up over at DeucesCracked), and I have played every day so far this week. I really feel that I am on top of my game right now.

I had a nice little 25 minute session this morning, and I won two buy-ins. The big hand was against a mega-calling station. This guy would call two and three barrels with 3rd pair. So I go for the value shove on the river and get paid off. I don't know about you, but I usually fold Q4s to a pre-flop raise.

Full Tilt Poker, $1/$2 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players

Hero (SB): $214.50
BB: $316
UTG: $205.85
CO: $354.20
BTN: $99.90

Pre-Flop: Kc Qs dealt to Hero (SB)
3 folds, Hero raises to $7, BB calls $5

Flop:
($14) Qd 2h Ks (2 Players)
Hero bets $12, BB calls $12

Turn: ($38) Qh (2 Players)
Hero bets $29.50, BB calls $29.50

River: ($97) Ts (2 Players)
Hero bets $166 and is All-In, BB calls $166

Results: $429 Pot ($3 Rake)
Hero showed Kc Qs (a full house, Queens full of Kings) and WON $426 (+$211.50 NET)
BB mucked Qc 4c (three of a kind, Queens) and LOST (-$214.50 NET)

****************************

Tonight is the Wednesday, so that means The Mookie and lots of MTTs. I think I'll try some of those PokerStars Caribbean Adventure satellites. I don't think my wife would mind a vacation down there during the brutal cold we are going to have in January.

Cheers!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is a good devolopment of poker.i wish to develope this way..
----------------------------
harris
Win a share of 1 Million Euros for 5.50

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home