Friday, April 18, 2008

Getting Back on Track

Ella's Birthday stuff went really well on Wednesday. Here is a picture that I just had to post because it is just too dang cute.


The big family party is tomorrow, so there is still lots of birthday fun to be had!

***********************

I finally pulled my cash games winning back into the positive the last two days. I've played just over 1100 hands and pull in just over $1,000. Woot!




I have to post the following hand, because I won a big pot against two donks with only Top Pair, 3rd Kicker.

This table was full of donks. The perfect table. Both of the guys who game me their stacks were terrible. When MP led out I knew that I was more than likely ahead. I figured he had a flush draw. I raised because I didn't want any of the other donks to come along. When the SB raised all-in, I didn't feel to great about it, but I knew draws, other one pair hands were in his range too. I was hoping they both had flush draws, thus discounting a bunch of outs. But I was happy to see one had a gutshot but the other guy had a pair plus a flush draw. I dodged a billion outs and won.

Full Tilt Poker, $1/$2 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players

BTN: $197.00
SB: $220.70
BB: $212.85
UTG: $200.00
MP: $89.30
Hero (CO): $200.00

Pre-Flop: As Jd dealt to Hero (CO)
1 fold, MP calls $2, Hero raises to $9, Button Calls $9, SB calls $8, 1 fold, MP calls $7

Flop: ($38) Ac Ts 2c (4 Players)
SB checks, MP bets $38, Hero raises to $100, 1 fold, SB raises to $211.70 and is all-in, MP calls $42.30 and is all-in, Hero calls $91 ans is all-in

Turn: ($500.30) 7s (2 Players)

River: ($500.30) 7h (2 Players)

Results: $500.30 Pot ($3 Rake)
Hero showed As Jd (Two Pair Aces and Sevens) and WON $497.30 (+$297.30 NET)
MP showed 5d 3d (a pair of Sevens) and LOST (-$89.30 NET)
SB showed Tc 6c (a pair of Sevens) and LOST (-$200.00 NET)

Have a good weekend! Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home