Thursday, December 08, 2005

Welcome to "A Fool and his $100 - A Poker Blog"

Greetings! Welcome to my poker blog.

Oh great! Another Poker Blog!

I guess I should first inform you why I am doing this poker blog. Well, I have been writing about my adventures as a low-limit poker player for the last couple months. I had a poker journal over at the awesome website, bet-the-pot.com. Unfortunately, I came into work this week, and bet-the-pot was now on the restricted list. I could not surf there anymore. There are still ways for me to view the content and messages there, but I can no longer post messages of my own. Damn you work firewall!!!

So I decided to continue my poker adventures over here.

I'll try and get my old posts from bet-the-pot over to here so you can read about my poker career up to this point.

If this is your first time at this blog, go back and start with my first post on September 13.

Thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home