Friday, June 01, 2007

May 2007 Results

Had a really good month. One of my best ever actually. So what am I doing better now than in the past couple months? I think the main thing is my table selection, which of course is made a lot easier with PA HUD. I try and find the donks, and I try and stay away from the regulars. Pretty simple really.

Here is the overall graph:



With my ring game stats:



I played MTTs three nights this month, and lost 103.11. I had two cashes, both in the $10 Rebuy at Stars.

According to Pokertracker, I put in about 45 hours at the tables. If you factor in rakeback, I made $49 an hour. Not too bad for a casual 100NL player!

I did a lot of datamining at Full Tilt, and according to my stats, I have 5000 or more hands on 79 people. My BB/100 is tops among those 79 people! That's right folks, PokerFool is the best 100NL 6 max player at Full Tilt! *knocks on wood*

I fully expect the doom switch to be flipped any moment now. :)

Cheers!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:44 AM , Blogger PJ said...

hey man - nice results in May, congrats!

question: do you mind sharing how exactly you use paHUD to table select? Do you just sit at the tables with highest VPIP or do you actually seek out tables that have opponents with high VPIP?

 
At 9:02 AM , Blogger PokerFool said...

I do both. Though usually if there are some really loose players (Like above 50% VPIP), then the table average will be inflated. I won't sit down at a table that has less than 30% VPIP (According to PAHUD), and when the loose fish leave, I usually leave too.

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home