Monday, September 20, 2010

Woe is me

I just wanted to put up a woe is me sympathy post and show you all how I have been running this month.

The first one is my total stats for the month. Obviously I should probably stay at 50NL. Ain't nothing like running 10+ buy-ins below EV at 100NL in 5300 hands, huh?


This next one is all of my hands where I've gotten all-in PF with any pocket pair. Awesome!



This one are all of my sets at 100NL. Ooooo, wow! A whole 5 BB per hand with sets. Only 4 of these 21 hands saw a showdown. And 3 of them were set over sets!! Ahhhh HAHAHAHA!



And finally, here are my all-in PF hands (all hands) for 100NL. Sweet!


Someone tell me why I started playing poker again?

2 Comments:

At 4:43 PM , Blogger The Poker Meister said...

Stop playing Rush. Start back with FR and work your way into Rush. Also, run better IMO ;-).

 
At 10:45 PM , Blogger OhCaptain said...

Rush is -EV in my book. Maybe a night with guys at Bourbonators would help. Say, tomorrow night? Let me know :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home